Friday, October 4, 2013

october dress project // day 2

Day 2 of the October Dress Project. Even though it is only the second day and I have a ton of remix ideas. I'm starting to get a little worried... This dress is pretty all on its own and that is how I've been wearing it mostly (with a few accessories of course)... but I know how boring that can be. So I'll be trying harder to actually do different types of outfits.




I have been searching for an indoor location to take these pictures. It needed to have enough natural light, an okay looking background, and a place to put the camera. I usually do it outside, but I don't have a tripod and I don't want to ask my sisters to take pictures for the entire month. I was walking around our house tying to find a good location and getting a little frustrated because we don't have a lot of windows and our hallways are really thin so I can't set up a makeshift tripod with boxes and stuff. But then, as I was taking a break, I realized that the room I was in was perfect. Three walls are completely windows, and its an overall pretty room, with plans, and bookshelves and a piano. So I think I'll be sticking to the solarium from now on for the ODP. 


Dress: thrifted
Tights: Reitmans
Shoes: Walmart
Scarf: thrifted/Le Chateau
Necklace: gift

No comments:

Post a Comment