Thursday, October 3, 2013

october dress project // day 1


 Day 1 of the October Dress Project. I actually just recreated this outfit today since I didn't have time on Tuesday to actually take any pictures. I also took the photos for yesterday's outfit and today's, but I still have to find time to weed out the not-so-great ones and edit the ones I'll be posting up here. Hopefully, I'll get that all done tomorrow.





After quitting horseback riding lessons last year due to my financial circumstances, I was pretty upset. I had just bought these boots and a new riding helmet both of which I had only used a couple times. These boots though, are fabulous and people are always surprised when they find out that they are meant for riding. The helmet is another story though... I still haven't found a way of incorporating it into my wardrobe.

On a completely unrelated subject. I am in dire need of tights. I totally ruined these black ones the other day. I ripped the waistband and now it not longer stretches and just hands limply around my hips, threatening to fall down at any moment. Plus, it has evolved into a partial legging, the toe of the left foot totally ripped apart, rolled up at my ankle. Not cool. Worst part is that I have no time to do a shopping trip. So I'm stuck with my green and blue tights until then.


Dress: thrifted
Tights: Fairweather
Shoes: Old riding boots
Belt: thrifted
Necklace: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment