Thursday, September 26, 2013

wishlist // ruche sweaters

I'm still craving sweaters. I haven't been able to go thrift shopping in a while and with the weather getting colder, I need to buy myself a few sweaters. Ruche always has a few fantastic ones, and even though their stock is more limited compared to Modcloth, they always have great stuff. And Canadian buyers don't need a Paypal account to buy anything which is like a double plus for me, because I can actually buy stuff instead of just window shopping.


 I'm still trying to decide if I like open cardigans or closed sweaters better. It is way easer to layer with cardigans and you can see what you're wearing underneath which I really like, but closed sweaters are simple, easy, and wearing them by themselves (obviously with pants and whatnot) is perfectly fine and clean looking. It is a very simple look which is really nice when you don't have a lot of time or energy to put into an outfit.



No comments:

Post a Comment