Wednesday, September 25, 2013

wishlist // modcloth sweaters

I live in the basement of our house. The heating doesn't work so well and Canadian winter nights can get as low as -20 degrees Celsius. Anyways, I realized a while ago that I've been living in this situation for years with only two American Eagle sweaters at my disposal. With those long gone, I think I only have one real sweater left in my closet. I've been on the search for some warm yet fashionable sweaters.



I love all of these sweaters from Modcloth, but unfortunately, I live in Canada and I don't have access to a Paypal account (I'm not yet of age to get one), so I can't get anything from this wonderful store. I'll just have to wait till next summer when I turn 18 so I can get a Paypal account and finally splurge on Modcloth products to my heart's content.


No comments:

Post a Comment