Sunday, September 29, 2013

downgrade, update

As you can tell, I'm using a phone to take the photos here. My family has gone to Waterloo for the weekend and they ended up taking both of our cameras. Thankfully, my mom left her cell with me so I wasn't totally deprived. But this means that the number of photos will be extremely small. Like two.

Top: thrifted/Forever 21
Cardigan: thrifted/Bluenotes
Skirt: thrifted
Tights: Fairweather
Shoes: Old riding boots
Socks: gift/Roots
Belt: thrifted
Earrings: Suzy Shier
I just want to let you know about the couple of changes that will be coming to this blog in the next day or so. I've realized that this blog means more to me than I thought it did and I want it to become more of a permanent thing. So, I want to make a few changes that will slowly move the blog towards what I want it to eventually be like/look like/feel like. And one of those things is the name. While I really like the current name (The Eating of Acorns), I also realize that it has nothing to do with anything I'm ever going to do on here (unless I make a post about acorn printed clothing or one about a acorn recipe which... will probably never happen. Although, I'd love to have a shirt or sweater with acorns printed on it. That would be perfect for the autumn).

Haha, another foot shot. I couldn't help it. I haven't done one in a while. 
So, since the name of the blog will be changing, the url must also change. I won't be making these changes right away so that all of you can get this information and not be completely confused when typing in the url theeatingofacorns.blogspot.com and finding out it doesn't work.

So, if the url suddenly doesn't work, you will be able to find me at the-fieldguide.blogspot.com, which is also going to be the blogs new name. The Fieldguide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment