Monday, June 17, 2013

the habit of me


I wore this outfit to church yesterday... probably not the best idea. I was likened to a Jew, a Greek and Pocahontas... not that there's anything wrong with them, but I sort of like looking like myself. It's kind of a habit.

I kind of have a thing of going to extremes when it comes to outfit themes. I don't like simply adding one piece that is a little strange or kooky. I like going all the way. There's no way that I'd step out of the house with a military inspired outfit and only have a military jacket or combat boots. No, siree. I'd have both plus metal jewellery, a tough looking belt, aviators, and a scowl.


Dress: thrifted
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: Payless Shoe Source
Earrings #1: Ardene
Earrings #2: thriftedSunglasses: Bluenotes

No comments:

Post a Comment