Friday, June 7, 2013

star


I wore this outfit to work the other day (Wednesday, I think it was) minus the hair scarf and the sky-high heels. I ended up getting a few comments on the casualness of the outfit and how it wasn't appropriate for work. Thankfully, I can always pull out the I-work-for-my-dad card which I did. I don't think it worked. The person asking still didn't seem to convinced. 


I just watched the first Star Wars movie with Luke and I have to say that I am really impressed. For a movie that was made around 40 years ago, the quality is exceptional. Han Solo isn't so bad as well. I've only seen Harrison Ford in a few movies including Indiana Jones and K-19: Widowmaker, both in which he is kind of older, so it was a little strange to see him as a younger guy.


Top: TRANSFER conference
Blazer: Siren's
Jeans: thrifted
Shoes: Payless Shoe Source
Scarf: gift
Belt: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment