Monday, October 7, 2013

outstubborning a cat

I've always been a huge fan of cats. I used to think that I was, and would always be, solely a dog person. I viewed dogs as constant companions that follow you through every step of life, celebrating the good, mourning the bad. But then, when I got my first cat, Darcy, around five years ago, I realized that while dogs might be a better friend, cats are life's companions. They are always there, watching, silent. And while some might be aloof and distant, many are quiet keepers, coming to us when we need a cuddle, or snapping us out of our dazes with an annoyed gaze and an exasperated "meow".

But no matter how cats are painted, they are "human" and everyone has a goofy side, no matter how hard they try it. I saw this video on Paint the Gown Red the other and I could not stop laughing. I've watched it a couple times since then, and every view cracks me up. Enjoy.

Wishing many smiles on many faces.



No comments:

Post a Comment