Saturday, September 21, 2013

meet lincoln!



Here are the long awaited pictures of the newest addition to our family. Lincoln has been with us for only two weeks but he's gotten used to our hectic house really quickly. Looking back, it was only the first evening with the whole family that was a little frightening for him. Now? He's the one usually creating ruckus. He's a crazy kangaroo, jumping everywhere, pouncing on everyone's feet, trying to claw/climb his way up our legs. But then there's his night side. He sleeps with me in my bed and he is absolutely lovely to sleep with. He's always trying to sleep on my face. At first it is soft and warm but then I start missing out on a little something called air so I move him over and he sleeps right beside my face. It's pretty adorable especially since he falls asleep much faster when there's a human limb touching him. All I have to do is place a hand on my bed and he lays on it and is out within a minute. We all love him. Especially my mom and my little brother.





Out other cat Darcy isn't as... er, thrilled about getting a little brother. Okay, he right out hated the little guy the moment they met. Hissing and growling (yup, our cat growls) and playing whack-a-cat. I am so surprised at how cool and calm Lincoln was by this treatment. But he is a persistent little tyke and now Darcy has become a little more tolerant of having a ball of fluff following him everywhere.



Lincoln is a pure ragdoll kitten but his dad looks nothing like a ragdoll cat. His dad is huge and has more silky hair than most ragdolls. Apparently, Lincoln going to look like his dad so I'm happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment