Sunday, June 30, 2013

ulyana sergeenko // session III


#18:
All the pieces here are gorgeous... on their own. Together they look too much like a granny's outfit. It all hangs on the model like a tent. A belt would have really given more shape to this. 

#17:
At this point in the sessions, I'm simply going through the outfits that are a "meh" to me. They don't inspire me but neither do they repel me. This outfit is pretty simple pretty normal. Nothing really stands out but that beautiful orange colour of the skirt. 

#16:
This dress reminds me of a "Jane Eyre" dress. Kind of like what a governess would wear back in the day. Although I love three quarter length sleeves, these look kind of restricting. But I'm a huge sucker for peter pan collars so it all evens out. 


#15:














































I'm a complete sucker for green. People don't wear it nearly enough. Also, I love sleeveless shirt and dresses. And I don't mean spaghetti straps or tank tops. I love how the designer kept the accessories in neutral shades so that the fur scarf could really stand out. 

#14:





When organizing these photos, I had a really hard time with this outfit. Although there isn't something in specific that jumps out at me in inspiration, there are subtle things that I love about this photo. I like the shake if red; it is really festive. I like the hat which is really adorable. And I like the model... she reminds me of an old friend. 

#13:
This outfit is absolutely exquisite. From the corset to the romantic puffed sleeves to the mid-calf length, it reeks of romance. I would wear this in an instant.

#12:


I absolutely love the shape of this coat. The way it is cinched in at the waist and then flows out like an a-line dress... gorgeous. Although I'm still not the biggest fan of fur, I will admit that it is done in a very classy way here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment