Tuesday, June 4, 2013

sweet acadia


Definitely not the best photo shoot I've ever taken. I spent the day handing out resumes to a few vet clinics and pet stores dressed this way (+shoes) and I was feeling a little too lazy to change into anything better. At least this way, I get to show off this adorable Modcloth shirt that I bought not long ago. I kind of have a love-hate relationship with this particular top. While it is super cute and lovely on its own, it is really difficult to layer with it or to wear a skirt with it. I don't own any skirt that works with it other than a plain black one but that's just a little too boring for my tastes. I reserve that outfit for a lazy day at the office where no one can see me. 


Up till now, each of my post titles have had some meaning or some relation to my post (note the little "up till now" part). Acadia actually used to be a region up north that included part of Quebec and some maritime provinces and Maine. But mainly Quebec. I guess you could call this my lame attempt at a call out to my French roots. 

Or you could call it complete and utter randomness... your pick. 

I love this little well situated beside out home. It was cleverly built around a pipe that sends water to our house so I guess it is still in use. In all my years in this home, it has been quite often a prop in my many photo shoots. 



Just want to apologize for the blurriness of all these photos. My younger sister generously helped me and she's still learning a bit. Huge thank you to her! You should have seen me before she came around. I was using a plant holder in place of a tripod and... well, it was sad, really.

Top: Modcloth
Cardigan: thrifted
Jeans: thrifted
Bracelet: Ardene 
He he... I love doing this to you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment