Wednesday, May 29, 2013

bordering on red


Top: Aritzia
Skirt: thrifted
Belt: L.A. Express
Necklace: made myself
Socks: thrifted
Shoes: Walmart
Cardigan: Le Chateau 

These photos were actually taken quite a while back. Last summer I believe. It had been a few weeks since I had dyed my hair red for the first time and I really enjoyed it. I still do and I'm thinking of maybe, perhaps, considering dying my hair again. But I'm not too sure. I liked it on me then and it did suit me (at least that's what everyone says) but I'm really trying to keep my hair really healthy so it grows out long. And dying it isn't the healthiest thing to subject my hair to. I've been using organic shampoo bars and home-made conditioners since last October (around) and my hair has changed so much for the better. Now, instead of having to wash my hair once or twice a day, I can go for two or three days without washing it. I'm less self-concious about my hair now and it feels way healthier. It's also the longest its ever been (around an inch and a half below my collar bone).


I look really young in this photo... I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I look like I could be thirteen years old, but I didn't even look like this when I was thirteen. At thirteen, I was chubby, wore horrible clothing, and had stringy hair. 


What I love about this photo shoot is that both my sister and I are wearing skirts that once belonged to my mom like twenty-five years. I believe she was just starting her career when she had these.



Top: Le Chateau
Skirt: thrifted
Jacket: thrifted
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Sirens
Tie: thrifted



Once again... another foot photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment